International Matchmaking Event
in Pécs, Hungary
Meet new business partners, exchange knowledge, embrace every opportunity!
For the 3rd time the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Pécs-Baranya with the Enterprise Europe Network Pécs, the South West Hungarian Engineering Cluster and the Kingdom of Netherlands Embassy Budapest are organizing a Brokerage Event (B2B meeting) on 4-5th October 2018.
We are honored that our event's chief patron is Dr. Balázs Rákossy, Secretary of State, State Secretariat for Use of European Union Funds, Ministry of Finance.
The Open4Business 2018 International Matchmaking Event Pécs gives you a perfect possibility for networking with speakers and participants during presentations, panel discussions, B2B matchmaking and many social events.
This year we offer a large scale of programs:
- IT Conference
- Pécs Design Week
- Engineering Clusters Meeting
- Networking Events (free of charge for the registered b2b and conference participants)
- Machine industry
- Creative industry
- Women entrepreneurs
- Expand your professional network
- Establish cross-border contacts for long-term partnerships
- Present, discuss & develop projects at international level
- Hear the latest news about the industry
In the past two years over 400 participants from 14 countries attended our matchmaking event, representing 250 companies at total 600 meetings.